Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had sex with another man and it feels weird!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had sex with another man and it feels weird!

I was out at this gay bar with some gay friends and I ended up talking to a hot tgirl and her boyfriend. After the bar they invited me back to their place. I thought of the chance of a threesome but wasn't really into another guy. Anyway we got back to their place and had a couple more drinks before the tgirl startig rubbing my bulge. She took out my dick and started sucking it very nicely and she was very good. I noticed her boyfriend had his cock out and was stroking it while watching. Soon he asked if he could suck me and I wasn't sure but when I looked at her she gave me a wink like she wanted to see it. So I let him suck it, it was fine but I felt weird about it. She seemed to enjoy watching it. Soon she asked if I wanted to fuck her boyfriend but I said I would rather fuck her. She said that would happen after I fucked him. So I got a condom on and got lubed while he got down doggy style. I started to fuck him, it was ok but I wasn't really feeling it. I turned around to ask if I could suck her but she was gone. So I kept fuckng this guy and he was really enjoying it. Soon he came and turned around to help me got off but by that time I was getting pretty turned off and couldn't cum. I said his girlfriend could help me cum. He told me that she went home a while a go while we were fucking. I'm like WTF? Then he asked if I wanted to stay longer, maybe the night. He was sure he could make me cum. I'm like fuck no. I got dressed and flew out of there as fast as possible. Now I feel all weird about it.

Wow, that's a crazy story. I never would have agreed to fuck the guy.

Comment

Working...
    X