Anybody been to Thailand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody been to Thailand?

I got some vacation coming up in the winter and was considering Thailand. Anyone got experience? I've heard the ladyboys there are the best.

I've been a few times. For Ladyboys I would definitely recommend Bangkok and Pattaya. Bangkok is a huge city with lots of options and Pattaya is not far and near the ocean.
    Tgirls Make Money with these sites:

https://onlyfans.com/

Comment

I have been to the island of Phuket a couple times. It is pretty good, the ladyboys are fairly plentiful. There is a really good party street on Bangla Road in Patong city. Probably the best city to stay if you want the most action. You can also stay at quieter beaches on different parts of the island.
      This is few pics I took at Patong Beach.

IMG_6832.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg
      IMG_6834.jpg

Comment

It is great very easy to meet ladyboys in bars or on some apps and websites. They are very reasonably priced and most are quite willing. Good food, cheap prices and loads of ladyboys. Great vacations!

Comment

I've been to Thailand a couple times. I love it there. Bangkok has some great ladyboy bars. Check In bar in Sukumvit is my favorite.
          It is just a dream to find a cute skinny ladyboy with a long cock. Nothing beats it. I urge anyone who likes tgirls to go it is the best.
          Bangkok has the hottest ladyboys of anywhere I have been. Pattaya is ok but Bangkok is the bomb.
          I haven't been since before Covid but I'm eager to get back there!

Comment

Working...
          X